Re: Konqueror file association

On 1/21/07, Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday 21 January 2007 22:03, . m 4 y 3 . c 0 . wrote:
> HI!!
> I'm a happy user of gnu/linux distro Kubuntu 6.10, here is the problem, I'm
> working with PHP and HTML files and I love Kate as my text editor so I set
> Kate as my default program for PHP and HTML files in Konqueror, but now
> when I want to see a website with .php or .html file Konqueror ask me if I
> want to open Kate, but I just want to open Kate locally, not over the web,
> is this wrong?

Check if the embedding tab of the association's confuration dialog has "view
in embedded viewer" (first option) activated and the embedded viewer on top
positon is KHTML

that fix the problem of view websites, but not when I want to edit my local php files with Kate.
I think that file association's should be different when open with web and browse local files
thanks,
MY

Cheers,
Kevin