Time and date display. Also can I contact some one in Schwaz Austria privately?

Hi
Odd problem with my day date display. I can get the time the day and the fact
that I use the london time zone (I do know that). I can't get it to display
the date? I have checked the correct boxes but london will not go away.

Please excuse the following use of the list - I haven't any other options.
On the other matter I have a 750 euro problem with an ebayer in Schwaz. The
person was an ebayer when he had my money for the item - not now and does not
respond to my emails. I need some ones help with the police there. I think
they are taking no notice. Also be grateful for any links or email addresses
etc that might help make my problem more public. Newspaper? Paypal will only
refund 175 euro but they do know that this person has had my money. It was
withdrawn.
--
Regards
John