KDE does not recognice my Xinerama displays

I have a strange problem with my KDE setup. Xorg sends output to both of my
monitors and I can move the mouse between my monitors (only one mousepointer
is visable). KDE shows the same picture on both monitors but I can only click
in one of them (if I try to click on the other monitor nothing happens). If I
select Desktop -> Panels -> Identify in ControlCenter the small box with the
namers 1 and 2 "overlap" on both monitors. Any suggestions on what could be
wrong?

Here are the versions that I'm running on this box:
xorg-x11 6.8.2-r6
ati-drivers-8.23.7
KDE-3.4.3

Regards,
--
Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!