Re: Is kget abandoned?

Dawid Ciezarkiewicz wrote:
I'm using KGet since ... ever and I can't see any progress in it for
some time. Homepage ( http://kget.sourceforge.net/ ) last update was:
28 May 2002. I like this program and I wish it would be still
developed. So I'm asking is this project abandoned? If yes - what
should I use as replacement or if somebody is going to takeover
developing of KGet.

Apparently it is the SF page that isn't updated.

The current version in KDE 3.4 is 0.8.4. So, although it seems to be a little slow in getting to 1.0, it has not been abandoned.

Other than the fact that it seems to have too many (redundant?) function buttons:

	Resume
	Pause
	Queue
	Delay

Do these all really have different functions?  Would 2 be sufficient?

and I don't see how: "Timer" works I don't see much that needs to be done.

--
JRT