Re: problem with gaim in kde 3.4

Ya i've confirmed that gaim-1.1.4 installed on my comp is the latest version and it is unstable in kDE 3.4

Regards,
Anshul

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Christian Mueller wrote:

Am Donnerstag, 24. März 2005 08:55 schrieb Anshul:
ya thats true but it was stable in kde 3.3 and is crashing like anything
  in kde 3.4 so the problem should be kde...i guess. Can something be done
for it ?

As gaim doesn't use anything from the KDE framework I don't think there is
anything that the KDE developers can do about it.

Maybe you updated a basic library at the same time you updated to KDE 3.4,
and the new version of this library is incompatible with the version
of gaim you have installed?   Have you checked if there's a newer
version of gaim?

If that's not it I would report these crashes as bug against gaim...

Christian.