Re: Krpmview

John wrote:
There isn't a check box that matches that description. It did work like that a long time ago though.
The main point is I can't get krpmview back. It has a very nice feature for rmp installs - just click a button, saves firing up the console and getting to the rpm etc.
All I have on my machine is a directory named krpmview with a bash script, a perl program and other directories in it. A search shows that there is no executable of that name anywhere. I've even tried associating the script and the perl to rpm's. The shell script has something to do with it as it fires up yaste but nothing gets installed. The perl just churns for a while. I suspect some other program chains these and maybe generates the window. Just what do I associate to get it back?

I think that krpmview is distro specific, so you are probably going to have to consult a support list for your distro.

--
JRT