Add / Remove programs

Since most new users are complaining about
Add/remove programs application missing, here is my idea:

-There are 2 ways of installing binary programs: You
have downloaded binary, or you are using apt get, urpmi or some
online install.

(There is configure / make /make install, but it is not for new
users, althoug it might be describe in help. Or if someone has
idea how to integrate simply with this, write it.)

In Redhat/Fedora it is 1. rpm -i name.rpm, 2. up2date - name
Slackware 1.installpkg name.tgz 2.?
Debian has apt get, and probably some way of installing
downloaded binary. There is also Suse, Gentoo, Mandrake and so on.

Someon could create simple program,for installing / uninstallig
programs, that would have this in its config file:

selected_type=rpm
#selected_type=slack

#type1=install binary
#type2=install online
#type3=uninstall

rpm1=rpm -i %name%ext
rpm2=up2date name
rpm3=command for uninstall

slack1=installpkg %name%ext
slack2=command for online install
slack3=command for uninstall

mandrake
suse...

rpm_rep1=http://path.to.onlinerep1.com
rpm_rep2=http://path.to.onlinerep2.com
rpm_rep2=http://path.to.onlinerep3.com

slack_rep1=http://path.to.onlinerep1.com
slack_rep2=http://path.to.onlinerep2.com
slack_rep2=http://path.to.onlinerep3.com

You could install new programs by drag'n'droping it to this program
(and selecting install). Program would issue selected
type of installation, or uninstallation.
You could deinstall programs from one place.
Application for Add/Remove would be same in all KDE-using distributions.

Note: I am not Linux programer, so hold of
'write it yourself' commands.

This is written under impression that devs want new users for KDE.