Re: How to get rid of old konqueror icon?

James Richard Tyrer wrote:

First, you need to understand the problem. The animated logo that you are seeing is NOT an old icon. The animated logo, like other icons, is theme able and you are seeing the HiColor/KDEClassic one.

If you have selected (or have left the default) CrystalSVG icon theme then you should see the CrystalSVG animated logo.

This problem was indeed related to an old Crystal icon theme I was using. I didn't notice that I was using the old theme instead of the new one.