How to get rid of old konqueror icon?

Hi!

My konqueror still shows an old icon in the top right corner (the one which is animated while konq is loading something) from an old KDE version (It's the icon with the black background). My current KDE version is 3.3.2.

I've removed all konqueror related rc files from .kde/share/config and all konqueror related folders from .kde/share/apps. Still the konqueror displays the old icon.

Does someone know how to get rid of it? I want the new sexy icon...

Thanks!

--
Sven Jacobs