Re: how to use shell in konqueror

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005, Andrew Kar wrote:

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:08 am, Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
I doubt it, but something like

wget -r --level 2 http://www.google.com

will download everything till two levels down, following links.

Actually a default kde distribution can do this. If he has run kge so it is integrated with konqueror then he can click on its icon on the konq toolbar and choose "list all links" then select all or some of them for download sequentially or a few at a time and into whatever he has designated as his download folder for that filetype in kgets configuration.

I think kget is just a shell for wget so it is extremely powerful but much
easier for new users.

what do mean when you say extremely powerful.what all can be done with. I am a novice so kindly enlighten me.

regards
anshul