Re: location of mouse:window behaviour control pannel

Thanks James!

Would you or anyone else know which file gets updated when changes are made to the mouse button behavior?

thanks,
greg

James Richard Tyrer wrote:
Greg Whynott wrote:

Hi!

   I upgraded my KDE via apt-get to version 3.3.2 on a RH9 system.

Could anyone tell me which package or bits need to be installed so I can launch the mouse/window behavior control panel again, or better yet, which file does it actually modify? I don't mind jumping in with VI.

Being a Maya (a 3d application) user, its critical that all mouse clicks are passed threw to the application. There was a control panel which allowed you to define this behavior but it seems to have been removed with the upgrade.
The control panel I speak of had the following options:
Tab was named "Actions", from within it you could adjust the behavior of mouse clicks depending on if the mouse was over or outside of a window. Typical options were "Activate", "Activate & Pass Click" .... maya wants them all to be set to pass clicks...

That would be in the "Window Behavior" KCM in the "Actions" tab.

In the Control Center this is in the: "Desktop" section.