Re: KDE Perceived Quality Survey (PESQUS)

Benjamin Rossen wrote:
When no one has any knowledge of what the others are doing, you get collective wisdom. You get individual errors that cancel out other errors, and you end up with a golden mean that beats the best experts.

An interesting point, but did you really think I intended the e-mail addresses submitted to be published? I've never taken, let alone seen, a survey that disclosed the identities of participants, but many collect e-mail addresses. At the risk of sounding too sarcastic, ahem:

  "unless you mean that we should see the results at the end"

Yes, that's what I meant when I said:

  "it's important that survey participants be party to the results"

=)

Most surveys offer to e-mail the published findings to participants as a thank-you for their contributions. I'm suggesting this one might see a better response rate if it did, as well.

Regards,
Chad