Personalizing kpersonalizer?

Somehow cryptic question, but is it possible to prime kpersonalizer in a
way so that it only comes with the first "Language/Country" question and
then finishes.

It's for a small webcafe where the system needs true multilingual
support. I've setup a system with "use-and-discard" useraccounts on the
system so every user gets "kpersonalizer" at the first login in order to
select the preferred language. But questions like "fancy feature"
"Window style" is not what I'd like to present every user with.

Or is there a better way to accomplish this?

Jesper

--
./Jesper Krogh, jesper@xxxxxxxx, Jabber ID: jesper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Danmark har fået sit eget Mozillaforum: