Re: A better trashcan?

There happens to be a discussion about the trash in kde-devel list and some
threads seem to point the kde-3.4 will be better managing the trash.

A thread from David Faure indicates that there is a new kio_trash that follows
the specification of freedesktop that replaces the current ~Desktop/Trash.
(http://www.ramendik.ru/docs/trashspec.html).

Can't wait for 3.4...

Ryujin

2005 January 8 Saturday 01:47ãJes Hall ãããæãããã: