Re: Client for Wikipedia Offline Browsing?

    CM> I wonder if there is an application to browse the Wikipedia data
    CM> offline

I have one, very simple, not yet released, written in CLIM.  In its
current state very unlikely to be runnable by anyone who doesn't work
with Common Lisp.  If anybody is interested, tell me.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
It's amazing how much better you feel once you've given up hope.
                                                (unknown source)