Re: man page for dcop

On Thursday 18 November 2004 23:16, Chris Gow wrote:

> I tried both the [ and (. On my system, both characters were passed
> directly to the function I was calling (dcop did not treat them specially).
> Is this a HEAD thing? I'm on 3.3

No, this should even work in 3.1
I am on 3.2 and unfortunately KMail doesn't have that particual DCOP function
yet.
So I tried with a similar method (taking a QStringList) from JuK and it worked
as expected.

Maybe dcop is selecting the wrong function. You can explicitly call one if the
variants by adding the parametertypes to the funktion name.

dcop app object "function(QString, QStringList)" "string" \[ param1 param2 \]

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@xxxxxx>