Patching

I posted a patch for KPat a short time ago, and I forgot to mention how to regenerate the Makefiles. This is needed when the patch adds new files and/or changes the Makefile.am files.

For your KDE module you need the "admin" directory and the file: "Makefile.cvs" which you would normally have to download using CVS. I added a tarball with this stuff:

	http://home.earthlink.net/~tyrerj/kde/kde-patch.tar.bz2

To use this, unpack the tarball in your base directory for the modules. For example, if your have patched KDEGames, then unpack in the directory that contains the directory: "kdegames-<version>.

Then copy the file and the link from the directory: "module" to the directory: kdegames-<version>.

Then:

	cd kdegames-<version>
	make -f Makefile.cvs
	./configure <your options>