DCOP call for url open

Is there any dcop call that when made and passed an url, it would made the
same thing as if an icon was clicked on konqueror.
My point is to make a script that would get the clipboard content from klipper
and call the application associated to the url (if there's one). But after
browsing up and down through every app in kdcop I have no clue on how to make
it.

Thanks.
Andy