Re: my list mail has stopped

Solved-might be of interest to others.  I use my ISP's web mail access to read
my mail remotely.  I created 2 mailboxes, one for suse, one for kde and moved
those messages from the 'inbox' to the other two.  The web mail program then,
on its own, started routing my suse mail from the inbox to the suse box, same
for kde.  So, when I downloaded my mail, there was no suse or kde to download
to kmail.

the ISP is looking into it.

Thanks for the help.
John

--
John Sowden
American Sentry Systems. Inc.

U.L. Listed Central Station Alarm Service
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area Since 1967

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.americansentry.net