KDE-ish on-screen keyboard?

Hi folks,

I use KDE on a couple tablet PCs, a Stylistic 3500 to be exact. I love the formfactor, but the lack of a useable on-screen keyboard is causing me a lot of trouble. So far I've only found gok and gtkeyboard. gok is okay, but is pretty Gnome-focused and has some issues working with KDE (control, alt, etc don't stick being a biggie). It's also gotten somewhat flaky in regards to multiple pointing devices lately too (the touchscreen is set up as its own pointing device). gtkeyboard is okay, but doesn't seem to input into QT apps at all (Konsole, etc) and tends to be a bit big on the screen real estate side.

Does anyone know of any other ones, especially any that might integrate nicely into KDE? Seems like it might be a useful accessability thing anyway.

Thanks!
Scott Holder