Printing out of konqueror

I use konqueror as a file manager and have opened in the tree view various directories by Alt + cursor right to different depths, i.e. for one directory I just opened the subdirectories, for another one the subdirectory of the subdirectory of the subdirectory. This view I want to have printed. For some curious reason konqueror - KDE 3.2 from SUSE 9.1 - is able to print web pages, but not to print file trees ('print' in the document menu active resp. inactive).

  - Why this different behaviour of konqueror?
  - Is there a way to circumvent this obstacle?

A. Mehl
--
Albrecht Mehl	                      sehenswert:
Schorlemmerstr. 33