Re: separate homes for konqueror-web & konqueror-file

Thankyou for the response - although I'm aware of how the view profiles
work; what I've been hoping for wasn't the already existing ability to configure separate views, but rather the actual functionality of separate 'homes' for the web browser and file management views.

I was wondering if there was some way of doing what you're talking about. I'm new
to using Konqueror, and even Linux really, and haven't been able to figure it out. Since there isn't a way I guess I now know why. I think it would be a good feature
and would like to see it incorporated in a future addition.