Re: Getting stuck while alt-tabbing

I don't really have any useful advice.  But I can confirm
that *exactly* what you described has happened to me
several times too under KDE 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 on Debian SID.

 I've recently switched to Mepis full-time and haven't
experienced it yet, but since Mepis is basically Debian SID
with a couple of bells and whistles, I wouldn't be
surprised at all if shows up here too.  Then again, the
beta version of Mepis I'm using comes with KDE 3.2.3, so
maybe it's been fixed?

Anyway, if it's any consolation, you're not the *only* one.
Good luck!

Sean

--
: : : : : DataFly.Net : : : : :