Re: Re: KMail is a good... BUG

Em Quarta, 9 de Junho de 2004 19:15, David P James escreveu:
> On Wed 9 June 2004 12:48, Ze wrote:
> > Em Quarta, 9 de Junho de 2004 06:41, Alexander Nordström escreveu:
> > > I don't think the problem is with displaying them, but rather
> > > retrieving or storing them, since they get cut off in the middle of
> > > the headers. On that note, are you positive that only HTML e-mails
> > > are affected?
> >
> > I did what you told, created an account as root, and was precisely
> > the same result, the same problem with html emails that come from
> > mozillazine.org
>
> mozillazine.org does not send out HTML emails; I've looked through all
> the settings [1] of my forum profile there (David James, surprise
> surprise) and no where is there an option to switch between plain and
> HTML with respect to mozillazine email correspondence. Anything I've
> ever received from mozillazine.org is plain text.
>
> [1] http://forums.mozillazine.org/profile.php?mode=editprofile

 Yes there is an option to enable or not HTML emails
But is not only from mozillazina.org that i see html broken emails or in
blank, i also see html emails that come from hotmail through the Hotwayd POP3
to HTTPMail gateway, so here i attach another email that appears as unknown
in the sender and date.
And all this emails that appear like this in kmail, in Evolution they all
appear ok!