Re: KMail is a good... BUG

On Wed 9 June 2004 12:48, Ze wrote:
> Em Quarta, 9 de Junho de 2004 06:41, Alexander Nordström escreveu:

> > I don't think the problem is with displaying them, but rather
> > retrieving or storing them, since they get cut off in the middle of
> > the headers. On that note, are you positive that only HTML e-mails
> > are affected?
>
> I did what you told, created an account as root, and was precisely
> the same result, the same problem with html emails that come from
> mozillazine.org

mozillazine.org does not send out HTML emails; I've looked through all
the settings [1] of my forum profile there (David James, surprise
surprise) and no where is there an option to switch between plain and
HTML with respect to mozillazine email correspondence. Anything I've
ever received from mozillazine.org is plain text.

[1] http://forums.mozillazine.org/profile.php?mode=editprofile
--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

If you've lost something, you had to lose it, not loose it.