Look&Feel-style problem.

Hi!

I have run into a problem with the style seting. I installed a aqua theme
from kde-look.org and I can set the window decoration and the style to aqua
as root, but only the window decoration as user. The aqua option doesn't come
up under style when loged in as a user. Have tried to put them in
~/"user"/.kde/share and owned by "user" as well as global-install.
I'm running kde3.2 debian testing.
--
Cattle die, kinsmen die, thyself too soon must die,
     but one thing never, I ween, will die,