Different window manager

Hi,

Ocasionally I want to use windowmaker instead of KDE. I've managed to install
it and run it with a suitable ~/.xsession file. Now the question:
How do I add an item in the KDE Display Manager (login screen)?

Apperently it is not possible to do that from the Control Panel?
If I understand the kdmrc manual correctly
(http://docs.kde.org/en/3.2/kdebase/kdm/kdmrc.html)
the menu items are defined in the following line in
/usr/share/config/kdm/kdmrc (also linked in /etc/kdm/kdm)

SessionTypes=default,kde,twm,wmaker,failsafe,gnome

However, with this line I only get the Session types "Default", "Custom",
"KDE" and "Failsafe" at the login screen. No twm, wmaker or gnome to select
from. Whatever I tried, I always geht the same choice of session types.

What else do I have to set?

Im using Fedora 1, KDE 3.2.2., and the KDE Display Manager
I have switchdesk, and a correct /usr/share/apps/switchdesk/Xclients.wmaker
file.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers
Stephan