Re: KDE 3.2.2: start_launcher??

Yep. I found it. I Only did, in the konstruct directory, a "cd meta/kde; make install". which apparently only installs the basic kde.
When I did a make install on other directories (kdelibs etc.) all was fine.

Thanks for your time.

Bertwim

James Richard Tyrer wrote:

B.W.H. van Beest wrote:

It can't be that.
My environment variables (and ld.so.conf) are ok.
If not, there would be complaints about missing libraries, not individual symbols?

It it is complaining about missing symbols, it most probably has found the wrong version of the library. Specifically, that it has found an old version.

--
JRT