Re: Re: spam blocker

> I tried spamassassin with kmail filters (the last
> filter) but It was so
> extremely slow that I prefer deleting spam by hand.
> Even appling filters
> to a single mail manually is very very slooww.
> Anybody knows how I can
> solve that? Using the spamassassin daemon didn't
> help either.

Have you got on access virus checking (clamuko or
whatever) running against your .spamassassin
directory? The spam files are very large so I did find
spam checking was very slow indeed. So I set my on
access checking to exclude that directory and now
spamc seems to to take up no time at all.

Steve

=====