active desktop borders configuration with kde 3.2

Hi Folks,

I had configured active borders on my previous version of kde. Now I have upgraded to 3.2 and I want to remove the feature but it seems that the menu I used to turn it on doesn't exist anymore. I remember it had sthg about switching delays as well. Searching on the web has produced nothing on the issue.

Can anyone help? If there isn't a menu does anyone know in which file I can find the config info?

Thanks a lot,

Guillaume