Re: no menu's in kde 3.2 [solved]

On Monday 09 February 2004 5:23 am, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> I sure hate it when that happens.  Sorry, but making RPMs isn't in my area
> of expertise.  If it is an RPM issue, there are lists and newsgroups for
> RPM that might be able to offer more help with this.

Its a pain but the feeling you get when you solve an unsolvable problem is
unbelievable :) Anyway thanks to your input and and pointers I have solved
the problem. I was looking in kdebase for the problem and the fault was in
kdelibs. I didn't realise that the applications.menu file which was missing
was installed in kdelibs. I only found that after installing the rpms,
installing manually and them removing the rpm's and seeing what was left
behind.
--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source