Re: no menu's in kde 3.2

Shane Shields wrote:
Hi all.

I posted about this before but I got no response :( I have installed kde 3.2 from cvs branch 3.2 but there is no applications listed in the menu's. Does anyone have any idea why? The applnk directory is there and there are entries in it but they are not shown.

KDE-3.2 uses the new FreeDesktop XDG virtual directory menu system.

If it doesn't work, I would suspect that you are missing one of the dependencies.

Did you install the the GNOME XML and XSLT packages?

Do you have stuff in these directories:

	/etc/xdg/
	$KDEDIR/share/applications
	$KDEDIR/share/desktop-directories