Moving kdm login screen to the second screen

I am running with a Matrox G450 PCI card which has dual screen support.
I'd like the login screen to appear on the second screen.  From the
documentation, it would appear that setting the GreeterScreen parameter
in kdmrc to 1 should do the trick, but this has no effect.  Any suggestions?

-Woodward Hoffman