Re: Font and icon rendering problems with KDE 3.2 beta

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
I've compiled CVS head of Saturday and compared to my current 3.1 (SuSE 8.2) installation the fonts and icons don't look very good. Here are screen snapshots:

good: http://www.credativ.com/~pei/kde-3.1.png
not good: http://www.credativ.com/~pei/kde-3.2.png

Notice that the fonts in the control panel don't look smooth, and the icons at the bottom have rough edges. Did I perhaps forget something while compiling?

Probably a configuration issue.

Check in the Control Center if you have checked:

Use anti-aliasing for fonts

and haven't checked the sub option:

Exclude range

--