Upcoming Educator Workshop from NASA-JPL 🛰️ 🌎

Register today to attend!

EDUCATION EVENT

Get your Earth Day prep underway

Educator Workshop: Engineering for Earth Science

Educator Workshop (In Person) – Engineering for Earth Science

When: Saturday, March 30, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.

Where: NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California

Target Audience: Educators for grades 4-12

Overview: This in-person educator workshop will highlight NASA's Earth science missions, including the upcoming NISAR mission, in preparation for Earth Day. We will explore how science and engineering advance our understanding of the planet and review several STEM activities aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards that you can take back to your students. Participation is limited, so register today!

FEATURED RESOURCES

Educator Guides

Collection: Modeling Crustal Folds

Lesson | Grades 6-12

Modeling Crustal Folds

Collection: Making Topographic Maps

Lesson | Grades 6-12

Making Topographic Maps

Collection: Earth Science Lessons
Collection: Climate Change Lessons

Articles

Collection: Teachable Moments in Climate Change

Student Activities

Collection: Exploring Earth Activities
Collection: Climate Change Activities for Students

Videos

Collection: Earth Minute Video Series
Expert Talk: Monitoring Earth from Space

DON'T MISS IT

Watch the Total Solar Eclipse

Watch the Total Solar Eclipse

Save the date for a celestial spectacle you won't want to miss. Plus, explore ways to make educational connections to NASA science.

FOLLOW JPL EDUCATION ON:

FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube