🥧 The NASA Pi Day Challenge Is Here! 🚀

Celebrate Pi Day with resources and free downloads from NASA!

EDUCATION UPDATES | MARCH 2023

See what's possible with pi!

Teachable Moments: 10 Years of NASA's Pi Day Challenge

Pi Day gives us a reason to celebrate the mathematical wonder that helps NASA explore the universe. And students can join in the fun once again by using pi to explore Earth and space themselves in the 10th installment of the NASA Pi Day Challenge!

See our latest Teachable Moments article at the link below to learn more about this year's challenge and how to bring it to your students. Plus explore more ways to celebrate Pi Day with free downloads, lessons, articles, and more.

Event: Celebrate Pi Day With NASA

Public Event

March 9-15

Celebrate Pi Day With NASA

PI DAY RESOURCES

Articles

Article: 18 Ways NASA Uses Pi
Article: How Many Decimals of Pi Do We Really Need
Article: 10 Ways to Celebrate Pi Day With NASA on March 14

Student Activities

Student Slideshow: NASA Pi Day Challenge

Project | Grades 4-12 | < 30 mins

NASA Pi Day Challenge - Answers arrive on March 15!

Educator Guides

Lesson Collection: NASA Pi Day Challenge Lessons

Lesson Collection

NASA Pi Day Challenge Lessons

Free Downloads!

Download: NASA Pi Day Challenge Poster

Poster

NASA Pi Day Challenge Poster

Download: Perseverance Mars Rover Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

Perseverance Mars Rover

Download: James Webb Space Telescope Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

James Webb Space Telescope

Download: Psyche Mission Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds