🥧 The NASA Pi Day Challenge Is Here! 🚀

Get the latest problem set, plus free downloads!

EDUCATION UPDATES | SPECIAL EVENT

We're Taking Pi to Infinity and Beyond!

Teachable Moments: Pi Goes to Infinity and Beyond in NASA Challenge

Pi Day gives us a reason to celebrate the mathematical wonder that helps NASA explore the universe. And we're giving students a chance to join in the fun by using pi to explore Earth and space themselves in our ninth annual NASA Pi Day Challenge!

See our latest Teachable Moments article at the link below to learn more about this year's challenge and how to bring it to your students. Plus explore more ways to celebrate Pi Day with free downloads, lessons, articles, and more.

Event: Celebrate Pi Day With NASA

Public Event

Celebrate Pi Day With NASA

PI DAY RESOURCES

Articles

Article: 18 Ways NASA Uses Pi

Learn

18 Ways NASA Uses Pi

Article: How Many Decimals of Pi Do We Really Need

Edu News

How Many Decimals of Pi Do We Really Need?

Article: 10 Ways to Celebrate Pi Day With NASA on March 14

NASA Solar System Exploration

10 Ways to Celebrate Pi Day With NASA on March 14

Student Activities

Student Slideshow: NASA Pi Day Challenge

Slideshow | Grades 4-12 | Less than 30 mins

NASA Pi Day Challenge - Answers arrive on March 15!

Educator Guides

Lesson Collection: NASA Pi Day Challenge Lessons

Lesson Collection

NASA Pi Day Challenge Lessons

Free Downloads!

Download: NASA Pi Day Challenge Poster

Poster

NASA Pi Day Challenge Poster

Download: Lunar Flashlight Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

Lunar Flashlight

Download: Mars InSight Lander Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

Mars InSight Lander

Download: SWOT Mission Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

SWOT Mission

Download: TESS Mission - Downlink Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

TESS Mission - Downlink

Download: Medley Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

Medley

Download: TESS Mission - Science Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

TESS Mission - Science

FOLLOW JPL EDUCATION ON:

FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube