✨ The Answers are Here!

We've got the answers to your Pi Day problems 🚀

EDUCATION UPDATES | SPECIAL EVENT

Do you have the makings of a NASA space explorer?

Slideshow: NASA Pi Day Challenge

Yesterday, you and your students used pi to solve math problems NASA scientists and engineers use to explore Earth and space. Now, you can find out if your answers to the 2022 NASA Pi Day Challenge are correct! Visit the slideshow page and educator guides to check the official illustrated answer keys with each problem (also available as a text-only version) and see if you have the makings of a NASA space explorer.

PI RESOURCES

Who says you can't celebrate pi more than once a year? Explore our entire collection of pi articles, lessons, student activities, and downloads that can be used in the classroom all year long.

Articles

Article: 18 Ways NASA Uses Pi

Learn

18 Ways NASA Uses Pi

Article: How Many Decimals of Pi Do We Really Need

Edu News

How Many Decimals of Pi Do We Really Need?

Educator Guides

Lesson Collection: NASA Pi Day Challenge Lessons

Lesson Collection

Pi in the Sky Lessons

Student Activities

Student Slideshow: NASA Pi Day Challenge

Slideshow | Grades 4-12 | Less than 30 mins

NASA Pi Day Challenge

Free Downloads!

Download: NASA Pi Day Challenge Poster

Poster

NASA Pi Day Challenge Poster

Download: Lunar Flashlight Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

Lunar Flashlight

Download: Mars InSight Lander Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

Mars InSight Lander

Download: SWOT Mission Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

SWOT Mission

Download: TESS Mission - Downlink Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

TESS Mission - Downlink

Download: Medley Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

Medley

Download: TESS Mission - Science Background

Mobile & Desktop Backgrounds

TESS Mission - Science

FOLLOW JPL EDUCATION ON:

FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube