WATCH LIVE TONIGHT: Science + Art: Picturing Discovery - July 22 at 7:00 p.m. (PT)

Title: JPL News
In this STEAM inspired chat, we’ll discuss how science influences art and art, in turn, influences science.

Von Karman Lecture Series - July 2021
Von Karman Lecture Series - July 2021
Science + Art: Picturing Discovery

A scientist and an artist walk into a room… In this STEAM inspired chat, we’ll discuss how science influences art and art, in turn, influences science. We’ll discuss how JPL artists collaborate with scientists to create artistic renderings of scientific discoveries and how artists take information and enhance it through data visualization.

More details