Share Your Insight!

We're improving our website and want to hear from you ...
Education Website Usability Testing - Screener Survey

We want to hear from you! The JPL Education team is looking for volunteers to participate in a 30-minute video chat about the usability of our website.

You don’t need to prepare anything or have any special knowledge of the site; we’ll send you all the instructions. Anyone over the age of 18 is welcome to participate. We’re especially interested in hearing from teachers, educators, parents, and college students.

If you’re interested, just fill out this short screening survey by July 12.

We’ll let you know if you’ve been selected and reach out with more information by July 23.

More from NASA/JPL Edu

STEM Lessons from NASA/JPL Edu

Educator Resources

Student Activities from NASA/JPL Edu