WATCH LIVE TONIGHT: Visualizing Space Exploration: AR, VR & Emerging Tech - Sept 17 at 7:00 p.m. (PT)

Von Karman Lecture Series - September 2020
NASA JPL Von Karman Lecture
Visualizing Space Exploration: AR, VR & Emerging Tech

We will explore how Augmented Reality, Virtual reality, and other forms of Mission Ops visualization can influence our Public Outreach and vice versa. As we delve deeper into the synergy of this work, we will see how it affects the way we design our spacecraft and the way we look at the world.

More details