WATCH LIVE TONIGHT: Becoming a NASA Engineer. May 7 at 7:00 p.m. (PT)

Von Karman Lecture Series - May 2020
NASA JPL latest news release
Becoming a NASA Engineer

What does it take to become a NASA Engineer? In a sit-down with Tracy Drain, JPL Systems Engineer, we’ll follow her road to her dream job. Using past and future missions as examples, we’ll find out that the path is more cyclical than you think and discover why you should always take your own notes. This webcast show will be conducted via video conference, with speakers joining remotely from home. Watch live via YouTube and submit your questions via the chat.

More details