Earth Day at Home With NASA - Tomorrow!

Title: Earth Day at Home With NASA

Activities for Learning About Earth

Tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of Earth Day and we've put together a collection of activities kids can do at home to learn about and explore our planet! Using simple materials, kids can make water filters, a layered volcano and a planet cutout, as well do experiments to investigate Earth science and our changing climate. Written by NASA educators, these activities can be done as independent projects for kids or family fun. Explore the collection at the link below, plus check out more Earth Day resources from NASA.

Explore Earth Day Activities

› More from Learning Space With NASA at Home

More Earth Day Resources

  • NASA Space Place: Earth - Explore videos, games and articles all about Earth for kids in grades 3-6.
  • NASA Climate Kids – Kids in grades 3-6 can learn about our changing planet through the eyes of NASA missions studying Earth.
  • Earth Day at Home With NASA – Explore all the ways you can participate in Earth Day at home with NASA.