NASA Space Place Needs Your Help

Title: Title

NASA Space Place website

Teachers,

The Space Place, a NASA sponsored website featuring educational games, hands-on activities, articles and videos for elementary school kids, their teachers and parents, needs your help!

The Space Place has become a premier online destination for children between the ages of 8 and 13 with more than 3 million unique visitors annually. We have a number of online games that are powered by the Flash plugin. We believe this technology is commonly installed on most school computers, but we are considering creating future games using Unity technology. This is where you can help: Do you know if Unity is routinely installed on computers in school or if school administrators might be willing to install it?

Please send your comments to:

Nancy Leon
Manager, NASA Space Place Program
Nancy.J.Leon@xxxxxxxxxxxx

We look forward to your feedback so that we may improve the Space Place.

Thank you,
Nancy Leon