CANCELLED - January Educator Workshop - Space School Musical

Title: Title

CANCELLED - Space School Musical

When: Saturday, Jan. 30, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (cancelled)

Where: NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Von Karman Auditorium, Pasadena, California

On behalf of the NASA/JPL Educator Resource Center, we wish to apologize for the cancellation of the upcoming Space School Musical Workshop on Saturday, January 30.   We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to your participation in our upcoming workshops.

Call the Educator Resource Center at 818-393-5917 if you have any questions.

Discover more upcoming educator workshops and events from NASA/JPL Education.