Re: [ISSUE] The time cost of IOSQE_IO_LINK

There are at least 2 benefits over POLL->READ

1. Reduce a little complexity of user code, and save lots of sqes.
2. Better performance. Users can’t if an operation will block without
issuing an extra O_NONBLOCK syscall, which ends up with always using
POLL->READ link. If it’s handled by kernel, we may only poll when
we know it’s needed.