Re: [REGRESSION] system hang on ILK/SNB/IVB

Hi Lukas,

Ran this patch through the farm, and it seems that this patch might've helped
HSW, maybe even BSW.

ILK, IVB and SNB are still hanging hard to the same igt-test,
kms_pipe_crc_basic@suspend-read-crc-pipe-?

I'll try to make a kernel with the changes you proposed, but as I'm not
familiar with the driver innards, it might take a while.

Tomi