Re: [Beignet] Preventing zero GPU virtual address allocation

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 01:10:28PM -0700, Jesse Barnes wrote:
> [...]

I prefer not to merge fix MAP_FIXED with the justification that ocl will
need the full power of it for buffered svm, without the pieces really
being ready. And I don't think we should block this little fix for current
ocl on the svm work either. Hence why I suggested to just expose the
already existing PIN_BIAS support somehow. That also has the upside of
working without full ppgtt (i.e. on hsw and earlier).
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation