Re: [Beignet] Preventing zero GPU virtual address allocation

Yes, This is what exactly what we need, that is make NULL as an invalid address. It's just like C language.
But I have some more comment. The buffer object used in opencl may be allocated in libva/opengl and shared for opencl usage through some opencl extension.
Afaiui, this would implicitly require libva/mesa also avoid zero-address buffer object allocation.
Will libdrm re-bind such kind of shared buffer object to a new graphics virtual address?
So that PIN_BIAS is also effective on the shared buffer, right?

Thanks!
Ruiling