Re: [PULL] drm-intel-fixes

Hi Krzysztof,

You might want to familiarise yourself with the drm tree development
procedures before weighing in,
and snarky comments like the final one are not appreciated on this
list or in this community.

The drm next trees are never rebased (only in super rare emergencies),
we never rebase next onto fixes,

This leads to a number of things that are different from other workflows.

I agree the duplicate SoB isn't great, but it's also not harmful,

The cherry-pick thing is normal operating procedure unfortunately, we
get told if we leave it out it causes problems later,
so we add it in, and it resolves itself in the future when the next
trees end up in Linus' tree.

Thanks,
Dave.